Admissions 2021 - Pupil Information
Information required by the school
Note: items marked with ** are NOT required by pupils transferring from Quilters Infant School
**Identity information to be sent via email by 5th July 2021
Proof of residence and Pupil Identity as detailed in our email
Forms to be completed online by 5th July 2021
Please click on the following 5 form links to submit your information to the school for each pupil.
Note: the information will only be sent once the SUBMIT button is clicked at the end of each form.
Please CLICK HERE to see if you qualify for Pupil Premium Grant & Free School Meals before completing these forms.
- Confidential Pupil Record
- Dietary Information (Even if your child has no allergies, you will still need to complete this form)
- **Photography Consent
- Parental Communication Consent
- **Swimming Experience (please read Swimming Health and Safety information below)
Please find below links to our main School Policies which you should familiarise yourself with:
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Homework Policy
- Photography Policy
- School Uniform Policy
A Full list of Policies can be found from our Key Information Page